Visiting USA’s Dallas sightseeing top 10 list includes some of the best activities to do while in Texas:
1. Visit the JFK Memorial to learn about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
2. Take a trip to the Nasher Sculpture Center. Don’t miss the excellent garden outside!
3. Go shopping at one of the malls or shopping centers in Dallas.
4. Eat some of the city’s famous Tex Mex food. Sure, it’s food, but it’s definitely one of the Dallas sightseeing top 10!
5. Shop at the original Neman Marcus store in downtown Dallas.
6. Go for Texas BBQ.
7. Walk through the Sixth Floor Museum to learn more about President John F. Kennedy.
8. Take a day trip to Dallas’ sister city, Fort Worth.
9. Get your art fix at the Dallas Museum of Art (DMA).
10. Go to a Dallas Cowboys Game at Cowboys Stadium. The action on the field is definitely one of the Dallas sightseeing top 1o!